Saturday, February 14, 2015

Prep for Valentine's Day

Josie actually got off work at a decent time last night - 7 PM - and she had put in about 10 hours for the day. That is not an unusually long day for the day before Valentine's Day. I can remember, and I'm sure Josie does better than I, Valentine's Days where she worked 20 hours to get ready for the big rush today. It is probably a combination of the downturn in the industry, not having a manager's position and working in a shop where there may be an unexpected surge that they will not be prepared for today. It should be an interesting day for her today, and I hope that it doesn't get out of control at the end of the day. This is the first big holiday the shop has had without the departed Alex, the general manager and the glue for the organization.

Other than that, there isn't much to report about yesterday except my cold is still hanging on. There may have been some improvement yesterday, but it is not going away fast enough to suit me...

 
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment