Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Little Relief

I'm beginning to think that our colds are being traded back and forth. Neither one of us sounds very good in the morning. We are going through Theraflu and Dayquil and cough drops like it is our main course. Actually, that is probably another reason why the colds are lingering - neither of us has been eating properly since before our Super Bowl activities. That is very difficult to do when we are both on busy schedules, but the last few days have been sedentary ones for me. I don't know what else to do except keep doing what we are doing and eventually the colds will work their way out.

We have about decided that neither one of us will be working the spring training schedule this year. It seems that the merchandising jobs are filled and neither of us wants to go down the path working in the concessions again this year. Last year was not as much fun as the first year, and there is no reason to believe that changes have been made to make it that much better. Besides, Josie has a full time schedule now at the flower shop, and I can work several days a week at Sam's Club, if I want to, in order to stay busy and earn some extra cash. Maybe we will visit the stadium to see a game during the spring training schedule to visit some of the nice folks we worked with over the last couple years. Some of those people also are not returning for the same reasons.

I received the last of my 1099's and W-2's for 2014 so it looks like I have everything I need now to start the taxes. That is a priority for the next week or so, along with shedding these colds...

No comments:

Post a Comment