Thursday, February 13, 2014

Two Warranties Working

We hadn't heard from our mobile tech for over a week, so I contacted him yesterday to get a status update on the completion of the work to be done on our hydraulics on the fifth wheel. It seems he has also been very busy and hadn't called the warranty company to keep our warranty claim open for the final fixes. He called back later in the day and informed me that the offices were closed - on a Wednesday? Evidently, the horrible weather back east forced the closure, so nothing further was done on that situation.

It was quiet all day from the Ford dealership, so I am assuming that everything is progressing OK. Maybe I shouldn't assume anything, as you know the saying -  assuming only makes an a__ of you. I plan to drive Josie to work this morning - early start at 7 AM - and gas up the Mustang and have it ready for returning to the dealership. If we're lucky, the truck will be done today, but I really don't expect that to happen until tomorrow.

I did a lot of work on our taxes yesterday, but I ran into a wall when I didn't have the record book for out truck expenses which are in the glove box of the truck at the dealership. I'll wait to get the truck before finishing up on those.

It was a beautiful sunset last night, and Josie captured this shot on the way home from work:


She just happened to catch the balloon that was coming in for a landing.

It's the next to last day of marathon hours at the flower shop. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, so we are almost at the end of this section of the road for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment