Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Waiting on W2's

I wanted to get started on the taxes yesterday but have to wait at least one more week. All of our W2's are not here yet and it makes no sense to start them without the total picture. The main ones, and the ones still outstanding, are the Holiday Retirement W2's which are the most important. We receive our mail every Monday so I hope next week will be the time.

I went to fill one of our propane tanks yesterday. It has been so cool that this is the third time since we arrived here that I had to do that. The tanks are 9 gallons, so we have gone through quite a bit of propane for one season. It is still cheaper than running our electric heaters, but we sure wish we had the electric included in our monthly rental. Next year will be different.

Patty sent a WMU (Western Michigan University) hat to me which I received yesterday. I took it to a local embroidery shop and will have Austin's number 27 embroidered on the side of the cap. I will take a picture when I receive it back in a week or so. It's a cool hat, and will look extra sharp when its done. The real joy will be when we can watch him playing in a game next October when we visit Patty and her family.

At 33 degrees outside, I'm really ready for some spring like weather. Where is it??

No comments:

Post a Comment