Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tax Work

More work was done on our taxes yesterday and I have to say it is not the way to spend the free days from working. It will be a year where we have to fork over more cash as our income was inflated as a result of the Holiday Retirement time. The extra cash was great while we were working there, but it made a big difference in our tax obligation. Maybe I'll slow down the tax report since I'm not anxious to help out the IRS anytime soon. Obama can get by without my contribution for awhile.

It was a laundry day for Josie and she had an over sized load to do yesterday. There are so many people driving and parking golf carts that it has made it tough for her to find parking space at the laundromat. She even had to use one of the satellite laundry facilities because she couldn't park near the main facility. Jan - Apr are the peak times here, and there are always tournaments and other activities at the Town Center during that time.

It's back to work today for our first full week. I'm not looking forward to being on my feet all day, every day, but we'll see how it goes this week. It should start to get easier now and my days should get a little shorter. I have been working about double the hours that Josie works, but she may have to put in more hours at the flower shop, where she would rather be anyway. We'll see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment