Sunday, November 4, 2012

Searching and Pizza With Family

I never thought it would be this difficult to locate lightweight file solutions. I can buy a regular, heavy, metal file cabinet anywhere, but the search for something lighter for the fifth wheel is turning out to be a challenge. There are some that come close while searching the Internet, but by the time you add shipping, most of them are out of the question, price-wise. We went to Office Max, Walmart, Target and Lowe's, before we called it a day and decided to save the search for today. I'm really looking for something like wicker, or rattan file baskets and a frame to put them in. We should be able to locate something similar in this area, so we'll keep searching.

Our evening was a very nice time with George and Cheryl over pizza. It is nice to catch up on what everybody has been doing since the last time we saw them which was in January this year. I took this shot after the meal:


I'm sorry that I didn't take more photos like I usually do, but we were so engaged in conversation that I only got this one. We get to see them again tonight as we have been invited to Brian and Amy's home for dinner. We look forward to seeing them and their family and we understand that Jesse is involved in a play - The Wizard of Oz - for each of the next 5 or 6 days. Maybe I can get a shot of the "Munchkin" tonight.

The news from Naperville is once again very good. Austin's team won again, 28-7, and Austin rushed for 232 yards and 2 touchdowns. Now, they get to play their Nemesis this year, Neuqua Valley High School, which gave them their only loss of the year in double OT. I have to be believe that Austin and his team will be ready for payback time next week. It should be a great game...

No comments:

Post a Comment