Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Minor Crisis

This morning, I am dealing with a couple small problems that I hope will be resolved by the end of the day.

First of all, we have gone one whole day without a mouse being caught. We are presently holding at (5) caught within the last three days. Hopefully, we have gotten all of the ones that were part of the recent raid on our RV.

The main problems today are: Lost UPS package and another hearing aid situation.

I ordered the fabric for our deteriorating power awning fabric about two weeks ago. It was shipped about a week ago with scheduled delivery yesterday. It didn't show up at the Visitor Center where the shipment was directed. This morning, I filed a claim with UPS who is following up on the problem. The concern I have now is that I have our local RV tech scheduled to come out and install it next week. This is a constant concern about this remote area - delivery of any UPS or FedEx package has to occur at the Visitor Center and not at our PO Box in Moose.

The second problem is that I have some static occurring in one of my hearing aids. It is the right one this time. You may recall I had another problem repaired in the left one just as we were leaving for Jackson. After having these new hearing aids for just over one year - one month after the warranty expired - it seems that problems are popping up out of nowhere. I was able to get an appointment scheduled for today (1:40PM) at the local Audiologist in Jackson to have it checked.

We are off for the next three days and are looking forward to the 4th of July parade and fireworks tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment