Saturday, July 20, 2019

Busy Week Ahead

We start another work week today and are scheduled for the next 4 days. I have to drop off my cross stitch entry at the Fair on Tuesday the 23rd and pick it up on Monday, July 29th. I expect to win some money on my entry and also win the Best of Show for the 5th year. I hope I am not disappointed, as the entry is one I completed years ago because I couldn't complete the Native American entry I wanted to enter this year. We'll see how it goes.

There is also a BBQ and gathering on Thursday evening the 25th at the GTA (Grand Teton Association) headquarters in Moose. All of the GTA workers are invited and it promises to be a fun event. This is held each year about this time to thank the people working at the Visitor Centers and to boost morale for the remainder of the season.

Our schedules are beginning to stabilize as we seem to have the same days scheduled now each week. It sure helps in planning when you know which days will be available each week.

We didn't do the hike this week that we had hoped to schedule yesterday. Josie had laundry to do and I watched the British Open golf tournament. We sure did have a nice week though with our two day trip to Riverton...

No comments:

Post a Comment