Monday, July 29, 2019

Looking Like Better Weather

It now appears that the rain we are having now will pass through before our weekend begins on Wednesday. If that is the case, we will again schedule our Cody trip for this week. Both of us are anxious to revisit Cody where we haven't been for probably 5 or 6 years. We look forward to seeing the town again and renewing memories of some great times there. The final decision on whether we go this week will be made tomorrow.

This morning, I have to pick up my cross stitch at the Fair. We start work at 10 AM, so I will make the stop at the Fair on the way into the Visitor Center. There are several folks that want to see it so I will have it in the office all day today and bring it home tonight. Folks that have seen all the pieces that I have entered and won with over the last six years have encouraged me to sell them. With all the art and $$$ in Jackson, they believe I could get some very good prices for the work. That's food for thought. There are many opportunities in Jackson to sell art and the money is no object in many cases.

I'm glad that the rain is here earlier than the forecast. The planning for our trip to Cody will be fun and it gives us a lot to look forward to this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment