Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Year End Stuff

Of course, right now the main objective is to be ready for the new year. That means gathering all the 2015 paperwork and files to prepare the taxes and to make sure all the new "books", charts and planners are ready for the new year. I have everything ready to go now with the exception of a couple charts that need to be done for 2016.

It's unfortunate that the combination of Josie's work schedule and our appointment schedules have precluded taking any trips over the holidays. Today is a good example. Josie has the day off but she has an appointment scheduled with the Dermatologist to check on her problem thumb and I have an appointment at the Ford dealership to have the bedliner replaced with a sprayed-in liner which is much more permanent and rugged. I get a trade-in on the plastic liner that is in the truck now, but nowhere near what the sprayed-in liner will run. Once the liner is dried and cured, I get the hitch installed which is scheduled for Monday of next week.

By the time all of the work is completed on the truck next week, I will be ready to take the fifth wheel into Robert Crist RV in Mesa to have the repairs done. I'm hoping that everything goes smoothly, but I'm sure there will be some glitches along the way. I do feel comfortable taking the RV into the facility where it was purchased over 8 years ago.

Get ready for the New Year's celebration which is only two days away. Part of that New Year's celebration is a schedule of terrific football games. Yeah!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment