Friday, December 4, 2015

More Neighbor Input

There were two more individuals working in the house next door yesterday. The entire garage was filled with Styrofoam wrappings and cartons of furniture. Josie and I went over to talk to them and we are definitely getting neighbors. The two gentleman that were working there were unpacking cartons for the new neighbors who are moving here from Seattle. They can't be all bad, right? I can't wait to hear the reason why the house sat vacant for six months. From what we could see, the furniture was nice if that is any indication. It looks like the move-in is near, so hang on for further updates.

The NFL game on TV last night was a thriller. It was won by the Green Bay Packers over the Detroit Lions, 27-23, on a last second Hail-Mary pass. The Detroit Lions have improved tremendously since the start of the season and have become one of the feared teams now for the rest of the way. The NFL is a mysterious league as the teams can change from bad to good and bad again during the long season.

Josie is back to work again today for the next two days. I'm not sure yet about my Uber activity. I will most likely drive some today and tomorrow, but wouldn't guarantee it. I like driving for them, but I am having a problem with the long wait times between riders. We'll see about that as the day goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment