Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Lots of Computer Work

I started out yesterday morning getting involved in doing some follow up work on Aramark paperwork. It stretched-on and I ended up spending a lot more time than I planned. I also did some other, long overdue paperwork and follow-up on the computer, and before I knew it half the day was gone. I had to put together an ad for our neighborhood classifieds about some items we want to sell, and that became a bit more involved than I planned. At any rate, the day was probably classified as a detour from the planned schedule.

As we get closer to the end of the year - and tax time - I will spend more time doing data gathering and computer stuff for Uncle Sam. I also keep several different charts of various things throughout the year and I will prepare those for the new year sometime between now and January 1. December is always more than just Christmas season, as I also am reminded that the year closes out, and new "everything" has to be ready by the First. It is usually fun to summarize a year and compare to previous years. This year will be especially different with the house thrown into the mix. Taxes will certainly be "fun" this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment