Friday, December 11, 2015

More CoPays

We had another session at a Doctor's office yesterday. This time it was the Dermatologist and it was, essentially, another waste of money. At least it was for me. My skin "blotches" that I have been getting on my hands and arms are still there, and the Dr claims that they are natural and a result of aging. Well then, why am I spending time and money going to him to have him tell me that there is nothing that can be done about them and don't worry. He even scheduled another follow-up appointment to see me in four months. Not a chance. I'm done with those appointments.

Josie was concerned about some spots she had and he nixed those also. She has normal aging spots and there is nothing for her to worry about either. Kaching! Another $90 in co-pays. She did have a nagging sore on her thumb that she got at work several months ago for which he prescribed a steroid. We hope to see that heal once and for all.

The Cardinals had a squeaker last night. They barely beat the Minnesota Vikings, 23-20 - the team that the Seahawks mangled last Sunday - and are now assured a playoff spot. If it weren't for a last minute turnover, the game could have gone overtime and who knows who would have won. It's strange how some teams match up better against certain opponents. The Cardinals can clinch the Division Championship this weekend if the Seahawks lose. That isn't too likely though, as they play the Baltimore Ravens...

No comments:

Post a Comment