Monday, December 14, 2015

Cruise Control

I believe the Seahawks have reached Cruise Control on their season. They destroyed the Baltimore Ravens yesterday, 35-6, and for the fourth consecutive week, they look like a team that nobody in the world can beat. Russell Wilson has thrown 16 touchdown passes during those four weeks and the offense has averaged over 30 points per game. The defense isn't bad either - giving up three touchdowns in four games. I would guess that they will win out for the year and that the final game against the Cardinals will not mean anything. I'm sure the Cardinals will want to rest their starters and so will the Seahawks. I will bet that the real game will be when they face each other in the NFC Championship game which is bound to happen.

Josie did some more decorating and "tweaking" of Christmas decorations in the house. She has the house looking like a Christmas store. Starting with a re-make of the "village":


and the rest of our living/dining area:




and finally, our Christmas tree:


I would say we are now ready for Santa Claus. I just hope he can see our lights and doesn't fly over without stopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment