Sunday, December 20, 2015

More on the Truck

One thing I didn't count on when we got the new truck - parking it in the garage would be a problem. The truck is way too long to pull into the garage - by about 5 feet! I spent a good portion of the day yesterday rearranging the garage and maneuvering the new truck into the space. It is amazing that we have a three car garage and I can't park one vehicle straight-on in the garage. This is how I have to park the truck so that it fits into the space:



Our garage is definitely suited only for "normal" size SUV's or sedans.

Ford has come a long way though in providing conveniences and new technology in the accessories and amenities in their new King Ranch vehicles. I had a tutorial yesterday at the dealership when I returned to pick up the hitch-lock from the Jeep that I forgot to take with me on Friday. They actually had a girl, specially assigned to that task, to show all of the gadgets and widgets that are installed on the truck. It may take a while to learn all of them.

Today is another day closer to the end of the football season as the Cardinals take on the Eagles tonight and the Seahawks play the Cleveland Browns. I look for both teams to win as The Cardinals clinch the Division title and the Seahawks clinch a playoff spot. I hope I'm right on both of those predictions...

No comments:

Post a Comment