Monday, September 28, 2015

More Like It

The two games that really mattered to me yesterday were both strong wins - the Cardinals and the Seahawks. Even though the Seahawks have two losses, they are on a collision course with the Cardinals for the playoffs. Right now, it looks like they are the two teams to contend for the NFC Championship. It was sure nice to see the Seahawks play a great defensive game and show signs of getting the offense going. The Cardinals had a walk in the park against the 49'ers. I hope I'm right on those two teams.

I have to take the Jeep into the shop this morning to get the "check engine" light checked. It came on Friday and I had to wait until today to get it checked. The fact that the light stays on is suppose to be good. It is a serious problem when it flashes, so I guess we will be OK. Famous last words.

I also have a doctor's appointment this afternoon which is the first check-up since my surgery. Everything seems to be going well, so I don't see any problem with that.

I took a picture of the lunar eclipse last night and, here it is for what it is worth. You really need the right camera equipment for these shots, but you get the idea:


That about wraps it up for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment