Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Prep Started for Bass Days

The annual Bill Luke Bass Days fishing tournament and celebration is only a few days away and the work has begun for the rides and concessions that always pop up for the 4 day celebration and tournament. There is a lot of cash handed out during this tournament with hourly weigh-ins for the largest fish and an overall prize of $10K for the largest catch of the whole tournament. The place is overrun with bass boats and fishermen for this event. This is a shot of the start of the setup:


I'll put in another shot when all the concessions are done and they are ready to start the tournament.

I met Josie at the house after she got off work and we see that most of the plumbing has been installed. They will still do the electric wiring and the gas hookups before our meeting on Friday. The house next door is now making huge progress as the two story home is being framed.

I work today from 9:30 to 3 PM and I have already started the special eating requirements for my Colonoscopy procedure that is scheduled for Thursday. I had to stop all nuts, seeds and red meat beginning yesterday, and I am on a light diet the rest of the way. It doesn't hurt to go through this cleansing of the system every once in awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment