Thursday, March 12, 2015

Empty and Hungry

As expected, it was a long and mostly unpleasant day yesterday. I prepared the laxative formula at noon and put it into the refrigerator until 4 PM. I had no solid food all day and only drank water and the mix that I had to drink before the fun began. That started at 4 PM, and my regular trips to the john started at about 5:30 and lasted all the way through the night. I'm empty and very hungry. I lost about 7 pounds over the last two days and it is probably a good time to start any diet that I may have been thinking about.

Josie had a balloon experience similar to the one I had last week. On her way home from work she spotted these along the road in about the same spot I saw the ones last week:


There were only three there last week and she was able to get five of them preparing to lift off.

It's about 5:15 AM and I'm getting ready to leave for my Colonoscopy. I need to be there at 6:30, so I'll see you all tomorrow with a report...

No comments:

Post a Comment