Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Annual Physical

My annual physical exam was done yesterday. It has actually been two years since my last physical so it is hardly annual. I knew before I went that the doctor's office should have scheduled a Lab appointment for me to have results of the blood tests to review during my physical. They forgot to ask me to come into the office during the week before my appointment to have that done. So, I had to give blood following my exam and I also went to the Radiology location in Sun City West to get a lung x-ray. That was something I requested as I haven't had one in many years and I wanted to make sure everything was OK in my lungs. When you have been a heavy smoker like I was for so many years, you can't be too careful about making sure there are no abnormalities. All of my results will be known sometime this week. There should be no surprises because there is nothing that is bothering me that would signal any problems.

I spent a lot of time yesterday afternoon surfing the web for appliance deals. It seems that the Phoenix Craigslist has many options for us to get our refrigerator and washer and dryer. If we only look at newer units, say, up to two years old, we should get some pretty good deals. There were lots of appliances being sold by folks that were moving. We will check again as we get closer to our move-in date.

We also heard back from Judy, our manager in Jackson. She was very sad that we weren't coming this year but at the same time she was happy about our new home. We are to email her in January next year if we are interested in returning in 2016. There are many changes taking place at the lodge, so it will be interesting to see what happens...


No comments:

Post a Comment