Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Closing in on Procedure

I have been slowly removing certain items from my daily diet to prepare for the Colonoscopy that is scheduled for tomorrow AM. Today is the day before the procedure which means liquids only - a tough day ahead. Worse, I begin the laxative medication at noon today so I'm not looking forward to the next 24 hours.

I stopped by the house in the afternoon yesterday on my way home from work and saw that the windows have been installed, more of the water lines and some of the gas lines were installed and they were working on the ductwork in the rafters. I also discovered that I had written down the wrong date for our pre-drywall orientation. I thought is was this Friday, the 13th, but it is next week on the 19th. It turns out we have to move the date anyway to accommodate the Field Construction Manager's schedule so it will be on Wednesday, the 18th. Gabe, the Manager, has indicated that everything is still on schedule and we expect to close on May 15. Below are a couple shots of the windows that I was able to get on my short visit:



I'll be checking in on the progress most days so that we don't get any surprises if there are mistakes made like the den #2 option that we discovered was missing in the beginning. They are moving along at a brisk pace, so every day presents a surprise of some kind...





No comments:

Post a Comment