Sunday, August 17, 2014

Almost Back to Normal

Yesterday was a very different and unusual day for us. I still was suffering from some kind of bug and didn't feel like doing much of anything - let alone go to work for 8 Hours. Somehow, I reached down and found the energy to go to work. The first four hours seemed like 8 hours, but I began to feel better towards the end of our shift. There was really no option to stay home as this was the overtime shift we were working to make up for the day we missed while traveling last week.

I went right to bed when I got home and slept until 9 AM this morning. I still feel a bit weak, but nothing like I felt the last two days. Hopefully, I'll be back to normal by the time we go to work today.

With only about 6 more weeks to go this season, we are beginning to think about our plans for the return trip to AZ in early October. We like to travel with reservations, so it is really never too early to lock up our stays. This year, we are undecided about which way to go. It will be either the direct route like last year, through Eastern Utah and down through Flagstaff, or take the western route through Vegas and Laughlin. This year, we have more time to spare as we don't plan to go to Patty's until around he middle of the month. Our space at Lake Pleasant is already waiting, so there is no problem in timing with that arrival. Stay tuned for more news on those plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment