Monday, November 11, 2019

Kind of Tough Day

The 10 hour days are definitely something we are not accustomed to although the pumpkin patch was far worse. The biggest difference at Amazon is that we walk the whole day except for breaks and lunch. Also, the work we do as "pickers" is not nearly as difficult as what we did at the pumpkin patch. Our legs and back are taking the brunt of our daily activity. It will be a crap-shoot to see if we can adjust and get into this flow before deciding to quit. I'm in favor of going the distance with the program. Josie would leave today if given the option. The next couple days are critical.

The big thing we have going for us is that we only work 4 days a week. I mentioned to Josie that after today, our week is half over. I think it sounds better when put that way.

I had a scare yesterday morning when I lost a screw from my glasses and one of the lenses fell out. It was a miracle that I found the tiny screw sitting on top of my computer and got it all fixed again before leaving for work.

We'll keep the faith for now....


No comments:

Post a Comment