Wednesday, November 6, 2019

First Week is History

It was a typical work week at Amazon - we had forgotten. I should say that we had a lot of friends around us in Campbellsville to give support to each other. It was touch and go the whole week for Josie whether she would be able to stick it out or not. She made it. Next week is up for discussion, but I think she might want to give it a shot. I hope so - if she is up to it. It is such a good situation for us to satisfy some of our short term goals. I do believe, though, that we are about as close to committing to full time retirement as we can get. We just need to take care of a few things.

I have an appointment with my eye doctor at 7:30 AM this morning (Thursday). It was the appointment to follow up on treatment of my problem eye. Originally, it was scheduled for Wednesday, but our job forced the next day take-it-or-leave-it appointment. So, we look forward to some down time and relaxation and we have a lot to talk about regarding the immediate future.

Oh, the tale of the scale this first week is 4.5 pounds lost!....

No comments:

Post a Comment