Wednesday, November 13, 2019

First Work Day Apart

Yesterday was a tough day for me at Amazon. Josie stayed home, I drove the truck through some very bad traffic (almost 1 hour commute) and I worked the day without her to share breaks and lunch. I have one more day to work (solo) this week and then I get three days off to ponder the next step. In the meantime, Josie scheduled a doctor's appointment for today to try and get a handle on her stress and horrible feelings she has experienced recently. I worry about her, for sure.

The good news is that it seems like there are openings at her flower shop in Sun City if she can connect with the owner. With the holidays approaching, they lost some people unexpectedly. I hope that goes well.

My day today will be a long one as I am tired and anxious to get some rest. The only real task I have scheduled this week is to take the truck to the collision shop tomorrow to get the repairs done from our blowout. That appointment is at 8 AM tomorrow.

I hope the next few days will bring some good news for us....

No comments:

Post a Comment