Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Whew! Another Election Over

Finally, we get to watch some "normal" ads on TV for a change. After weeks of political bashing, we will say goodbye to that horrible waste of time and money. I hope everybody is satisfied with the election results. From our standpoint, the results aren't too bad and we are just glad there was a record turnout of voters as now nobody can complain. It will be interesting to see how Washington changes, if at all.

We are still trying to get our landscaper out to finish the cleanup from our project. I guess I made a mistake in paying him his final check when the work was completed as there is little incentive now for him to finish the cleanup. There isn't much left, but it looks terrible.

I'm racing now to have our fifth wheel hitch installed on our "new" truck before we get the call from Sun City Storage that we can move into our space. I would sure like to save that money of having to hire someone to move it for us. I'm waiting on a call from the dealer that the appointment is set...


No comments:

Post a Comment