Friday, November 9, 2018

Trailer Tests

It was a good day to take the truck over to the fifth wheel to test connections. I had no high expectations and it was a good thing. The batteries in the fifth wheel were completely dead which I suspected. No amount of charging from the truck revived the batteries. I tried attaching my charging cables and still got no life from the batteries. Alas, I took them out and headed to Sam's Club to buy new ones. The old batteries were over three years old, so we are due for new ones. I will take them back to the trailer today and install them.

I am waiting to hear from the dealer regarding the hitch installation. I spoke with them yesterday about some other items and I anticipate having an appointment scheduled soon for the hitch. There are also a couple small items that need to be fixed and we will take care of all of them, probably early next week.

We saw where Patty had some snow over the last couple days. Get that stuff out of the way now before we come for Thanksgiving!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment