Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Leak Discovered

We have discovered our very first problem with our house. Even though it is a very minor problem, it represents the kind of issue we can expect with any older home. The plumbing is as old as the house - 40+ years - and we are not surprised that problems will occur. Here is a shot of the leaking pipe that is in the water line to the front of our house:


I have been searching the local Sun City paper for a handyman and also the Angie's List for a local plumber. I know that the certified plumber will cost more, but I also know that I don't want to have more than 1 visit from anybody for the same problem. It isn't a major leak as it is only a slow drip at the present time. I'll keep you posted on that development.

The latest NFL power rankings are out for this week. The Seahawks have moved up again - to the #10 spot - and the Cardinals have finally done it - they reached the bottom - #32 out of 32 teams. It is not something to be happy about but I could see in the beginning of the year that the Cardinals were going backwards. I still maintain that they will never improve with the current (new) coach.

I picked up my hearing aid yesterday - a brand new replacement, so all is well there...

No comments:

Post a Comment