Friday, September 21, 2018

ZakTek Applied

When we purchased our 2015 Ford Escape, we had a semi-annual application of a paint protector (ZakTek) included. I took it into the Ford dealership service this morning and had it done for this most recent 6 month period. Who knows if it does any good, but with these super hot AZ summer days I don't think it hurts. Besides, it was free and I had no other work performed. In a nutshell, I waited about an hour, had a free coffee and donut and left without spending any money.

My new hearing aids are terrific. So far, I can notice a big improvement in reducing highway noise while driving, having a much easier time hearing TV and understanding normal conversation a lot better. I hope it continues to show these nice improvements as I get into other situations - like restaurants, crowds and  church - where I have had some problems in the past.

Josie got her schedule for next week and has a serious problem with it. The schedule has her working 9 consecutive days before getting another day off which is not going to work. I don't think her manager knows from one week to the next how she has her people scheduled. She must not look at the current week's schedule when writing the new one. I have to say that I am getting worried over the stress effects on Josie. She has lost a lot of weight as a result of not eating properly with all this stress from work and the commuting. I hope we can somehow, and soon, find a way to help...

No comments:

Post a Comment