Saturday, September 15, 2018

Looks Like Relief Ahead

For the first time in almost 5 months, I see the long range forecast with highs in the upper 90's. That will be next Thursday and Friday which is the first sign of the season changing - finally. That means that we can begin to line up some outside activities that we have been putting off as a result of the excessive heat. On that list is, but not limited to: emptying the garage so we can park our vehicles there, connecting the rear patios to make one large patio and updating the landscaping. For awhile there, I thought we would be stuck with this heat forever.

I did my chores at the 5th wheel yesterday at the storage unit by placing the wheel covers on the exposed tires and I also added water to our dead batteries. I don't know if they will hold a charge, but that is on the agenda for the next visit. Until that happens, we can't open the slideouts so it is a high priority.

I made another pot roast in the instant pot last night for dinner in time for Josie to get home from work. It was another excellent meal from that wonderful appliance. The entire meal took just over 1 hour to prepare from start to finish.

Josie has off the next two days starting tomorrow. I hope we can do something that can help relieve her stress from the commute that she has every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment