Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Power Rankings

I was looking at the Power Rankings of the 32 NFL football teams following the second week of play. Yep, it is confirmed. The Seahawks rank #29 and the Cardinals rank #31. Seeing is believing, and watching these teams play in their first two games leaves little doubt about the validity of the rankings. I never thought I would see this happen - at least not to both of these teams at the same time. Sheesh!

There appears to be a weather front coming through our state today which is expected to produce some afternoon thunderstorms. Since Josie is working from 10-6 today, I have volunteered to drive her to work and pick her up tonight. I wouldn't necessarily take her except it will most likely be getting dark around the time she leaves and the combination of rain and darkness isn't one of  her favorite conditions.

My new hearing aids are in and I will go to the Audiologist tomorrow AM to have them fitted. I am anxious to get those as my current pair is rapidly reaching their end of life. There are some new technologies in the new set that will make some environments a lot more friendly for me. I hope to have some positive feedback on those very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment