Thursday, September 20, 2018

Fall is Approaching

We had a different kind of day yesterday- rain and cool temps. It finally dropped below 100 degrees and we will also have a second day below 100 today. Don't fret though as we go right back to 100+ beginning tomorrow, at least for the next 4 days. As slow as it is progressing, we are seeing signs of Fall approaching.

I drove Josie to work yesterday and picked her up last night. The combination of her late quitting time and the rain potential indicated that would be the wise thing for me to do. It was no problem and I am happy to help relieve her tension from that horrible commute when it is feasible - but not every day.

Dinner was already prepared when we arrived home from her work. I did a whole chicken in the instant pot which turned out excellent. That was the chicken that was slated for our rotisserie, but the weather hasn't cooperated for that to happen just yet.

This morning I had an early appointment with my Audiologist to pick up my new hearing aids. I noticed an immediate improvement over my old set and hope that it continues so that my follow-up appointment in a couple weeks is an easy one. I'll report updates along the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment