Sunday, September 2, 2018

Final Service

I watched all of the proceedings yesterday for John McCain. I also copied them for Josie to see when she got off work at 3 PM. I don't know what happened with the recordings, but the major portion of the service - Meghan McCain's speech and those speeches of the other dignitaries - were not copied. Everything else was. The situation was that all of the shows had to be copied that were on the guide list from the time the events began at 5 AM yesterday until they ended after noon. There were probably a half dozen of those shows. The shows were obviously preempted by the memorial services and I had to copy each one individually. I guess I missed the one big one in the middle which lost all of the main speakers. Sheesh!

The only event remaining this week is the burial which takes place today. That is a preceded by a private service, so I don't think there will be much, if anything, televised live today.

Josie has the next two days off for the Labor Day weekend. Right now, we have no set plans, but will probably do something that takes advantage of her free time...

No comments:

Post a Comment