Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Ear Impressions Taken

Impressions were taken yesterday for the ear pieces on my new hearing aids. They will be ready sometime next week and I will get everything programmed and fitted before forking over the money. I am getting a very good discount on these new hearing aids as Connect Hearing is having a one month special for trading in old hearing aids for new ones. These "old" hearing aids will be donated to a poor country in Africa (the name escapes me) and represents a nice program for us, the company and the benefactors. I will trade the pair of hearing aids that I had before the current pair and keep the ones I now have as a backup.

Our fingers are crossed and we are praying for the folks in North and South Carolina as they face the deadly hurricane, Florence, now about 36 hours away from making landfall near the border of those two states. It looks like a huge storm and is expected to dump between 20-40 inches of rain. It's hard to comprehend that much rainfall at one time. It makes us thankful that all we have to complain about is the high temperatures in our area...

No comments:

Post a Comment