Monday, May 8, 2017

Stretch Run

Exactly one week from today we will be on the road to Wyoming. I want to say that we are about ready, but there are always last minute details to work out. One of them is our mail situation. I'm still not totally comfortable with the plan to forward our mail from this address to our PO Box in Moose WY for the summer. The problem is that the PO Box is a place where only mail can go and not any packages. We will have to use the Visitor Center address for packages and I'm not sure yet how that will work. I do know that we had a coworker using the Visitor Center for packages last season and he seemed to be happy with that arrangement.

I will be taking Josie to her doctor appointment this morning to get her epidural shot. Then, I will take her to work and pick her up when she is done later this afternoon. I hope the shot works for her as she suffers every day with her back pain. It isn't as bad as George's pain, but we don't want it to get any worse either.

We will also have our new water inlet installed this morning while we are gone at the doctor's office. I hope that goes well as we are certainly running out of time to get these things fixed. There is no time left to reorder parts through the mail and rely on getting them in time.

It looks like we will have some cool temperatures this week. Possible rain is also in the forecast, but, hopefully, we can give our air conditioners a break...

No comments:

Post a Comment