Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Next Phase

I hope everybody had a great May Day yesterday. It signifies the start of our next phase in getting ready to leave for Wyoming in exactly two weeks. Josie's last day of working at the 7th St store was yesterday, and she begins working at the 19th Ave store tomorrow. In between - meaning today - we both have eye appointments in Surprise. We have been looking forward to this appointment as we have been suffering with our present glasses. Josie also has other issues, and they will finally be addressed today.

We also plan a couple stops today following our eye appointment. Josie wants to get her hair done and I will try to get the Escape serviced while she does that. That will prepare the car for our trip.

I also received a call from Michael's late yesterday informing me that my picture is ready for pickup. We are anxious to see the final result which will happen this afternoon.

Oh, and I did some work on our bikes yesterday - air in the tires and greased the chain - to get them ready for Wyoming. We are getting closer to being set to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment