Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Eye Exams

The appointments we had yesterday AM with the eye doctor produced pretty good results for both of us. Josie has a few more issues than I have, but we are both cleared for another year without having to change our glasses prescription. There were some small changes, but not enough to generate a new prescription. Josie has some "floaters" that need to be watched, and I have cataracts that may need surgery  sometime over the next couple years.

Following the eye appointments, Josie had her hair done while  took the Escape in for service. The car is ready to go and, I guess, Josie is also ready to go with her hair.

We also stopped at Michael's to pick up my completed cross stitch project. Below is a shot of the final product:



I feel real positive about the prospects of this winning again at the Teton County Fair this summer. I hope I'm not disappointed.

Josie begins her final leg of the Mother's Day work marathon today  at the 19th Ave store. We are hoping for a successful 10 days or so and then be ready to head out...

No comments:

Post a Comment