Saturday, May 6, 2017

Storage Issues

We have been using the Extra Space Storage facilities for years. We used them in CA when we worked there a few years ago and we now have our household goods in the one located in Glendale, AZ. When we signed on to our space early last year, they gave us a "loyalty" rate which was very attractive for the size of our space - 10x30. We have received two rate increase notices over the last six months which have resulted in a 32%+ increase in the rate over the last year. It is not only inappropriate, it is unethical. I am working the issue now with the company management. It is a shame that we are leaving the area and have very few options to do anything about it at this time. Be assured, we will be eliminating that storage space as soon as possible.

I picked up the correct water inlet valve for our RV yesterday. The one that was sent to us that I purchased from Amazon was returned. I had to go to the Orangewood RV dealership in Surprise to find the correct part that I wanted. I hope to get that installed either today or tomorrow. That should be the last "significant" repair before we are ready to go next Monday. I hesitate to do any repairs outside while the temperatures are hovering around 102-105. We set a record yesterday at 108. Sheesh!...

No comments:

Post a Comment