Friday, December 2, 2016

Year End Stuff

Among several other items that we receive annual renewal notices for is my truck registration. Yikes! $850 for one year is a scam. I don't know when Arizona is going to join other "senior friendly" states like Florida, Texas and South Dakota, but I guess I need to look into getting my registration in Florida again. I did that with our last truck and our RV - which is still registered in FL - and saved tons of money. It's enough to make you want to leave Arizona. Besides, we even have an income tax in Arizona which is also anti-senior. Oh, well.

We received our notice that the property management company will automatically renew our agreement for 2017. They have done an excellent job for us and we will gladly keep them on as the guardian of our house in Glendale. As long as we have good tenants and a good property manager, we will keep the house and let it appreciate.

Austin and his WMU team play for the MAC Conference Championship tonight. If they win, they should certainly be a shoo-in for the Cotton Bowl. Go Broncos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment