Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Truck Service and Party

I went for my scheduled truck service appointment on schedule at 9:45 AM yesterday. The oil change and paint protection service took almost 3.5 hours. The real shocker for me was the discovery that the right front wheel cap was missing and it cost  $92 to replace. It was obviously stolen by someone as it takes a tool to remove and it wouldn't just "pop" off by itself. I was disappointed with the service taking so long.

While I was at the dealership with the truck, Josie's gathering with her work crew for a "welcome back" celebration actually turned out to be a birthday party for Josie. She was surprised at the nice gesture by her coworkers and she spent the afternoon visiting with everybody:


She will actually start back to work around November 1.

I was up at 5:30 AM this morning to print out our boarding passes for our flight tomorrow AM. We are all checked in and ready to go. Now, we just have to pack our bags and get everything else ready to go. The excitement is building for our trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment