Monday, October 17, 2016

More Football

Most of the interest yesterday was in watching some good football games on TV. Of course, Josie had little interest in that activity, so she went to Fry's to discuss food options for her visit to the flower shop today. She will take some prepared sandwiches and drinks to her shop today and have a "I'm back" reunion with the crew.

The football games were really good yesterday. My Seahawks were not televised locally, so I followed that game on my phone. What a game!. The Seahawks pulled out the game (26-24) late in the fourth quarter to go 4-1. They beat a very good Atlanta team that had won 4 in a row. The locally televised game was between the Packers and the Cowboys, and the Cowboys showed that they are for real this year, beating Green Bay 30-16. Oh well, it's a long season.

I have an appointment for my truck this morning to get an oil change and a "treatment" for the paint to keep the paint protected. That was part of the deal for the truck. I also want to meet with the service manager to discuss the other problems we've had and arrange for another service when we return from Chicago.

We have today and tomorrow to get things together for our trip. I reserved our seats for the flight yesterday and pre-paid for one checked bag each for the trip. Our parking at the airport is prepaid, so we should be ready to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment