Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Set For Chicago

Josie did laundry and I went to my Audiologist to pick up my new earpiece for one of my hearing aids. While there, my Audiologist adjusted the programs in my hearing aids and I hope they are OK for the week I'll be in Chicago. My first impression is that the programs she put in are very different from the ones I had previously. We'll see how they work. The truck is closed up and ready to sit for a week and all of the outside stuff is done except for turning off the water and gas which I will do just before leaving.

We are leaving at around 3 AM in the morning, so this is being written the night before. I hope I have enough time in the AM to finish it before we leave. If you see this early, I made it...

P.S. I made it - It is 2:20 AM....

No comments:

Post a Comment