Thursday, July 2, 2015

Targeting the Office

I kick myself for getting rid of all the nice office furniture I had before we hit the road. I have spent lots of hours researching furniture online to replace it and I haven't found anything that comes close to the value I had in the old stuff. Anyway, I did locate a place that sold used office furniture in south Phoenix that had a good selection in a 13,000 SF warehouse. I picked up a decent desk and a couple book cases that will be delivered today.

Once that furniture arrives, I will begin to unpack the multitude of book boxes we have and get that room set up. That's another situation - how and why have we accumulated so many books that are really not worth saving. It's time to clean house of our books and all the other stuff like magazines and travel information that is outdated. That project begins today.

Also today, Josie has off and starts her day with an MRI at the Imaging Center at Banner Hospital. She will have her back examined - again - for the pinched nerves that have plagued her for many years. She then will continue setting up the kitchen and then setting up the dining area and Nan's hutch we received from Brian and Amy.

We heard from our manager at the Virginian in Jackson and she has reserved a king-room for us for the anticipated week in Jackson that we plan in mid July. That will be an exciting time for us assuming that Josie can put together the vacation days to make it happen. Our fingers are crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment