Monday, July 13, 2015

Sick

The day began innocent enough with a nice big breakfast of eggs, bacon, hash browns, muffin and blueberries. Josie and I had planned to go to the mall where I would get a battery replacement for my watch and she would pick up some soap dispensers at Bed Bath and Beyond.

As we were driving to the mall, I was getting an abdominal pain that was getting progressively worse. By the time we arrived there, I was looking for a place to sit and we quickly wrapped up our business and left for home. Josie drove home as I wasn't too sure if I could make it without getting sick. We arrived home at around 12:30 and I immediately laid down on the bed. I slept for 17 hours and for the life of me I cannot figure out what is happening with my abdomen which acts up about once per week. We have heard nothing yet regarding the results of the MRI that was done on Thursday so I will contact the doctor today to try to get an update.

I felt bad that Josie had to spend the rest of her day off alone, but I really had no control over the day. She took some nice photos of our "nearly" completed home setup which are below.

Starting with the living room:


and dining area where Nan's hutch is located:


The Kitchen area:





and the family room area:




The house is definitely looking lived in now and you can see that we are just about there with the move-in.

That's about it for now and let's hope today brings a healthier ending...

No comments:

Post a Comment