Friday, July 10, 2015

MRI Completed

My MRI was done with no hitches or problems. I took a sedative one hour before the procedure and they could have stuffed me in a two foot pipe and I wouldn't have cared. I was super relaxed and wasn't aware that I was in a confined space at all. The MRI lasted for about a half hour and I was finished at exactly the same time that Josie was walking in from her appointment down the road at her doctor's office. We went to breakfast at JI Michael's which is the popular restaurant near the hospital where most patients go following procedures where they couldn't eat or drink anything for hours before their appointments. Now it just waiting to hear the results.

I cut some carpet pieces to use as matting for under our treadmill and my office chair while Josie did some finishing touches and decorating around the house. Since we already had the carpet pieces, it made sense to utilize them rather than buy regular mats and just have the carpet pieces sit in the garage collecting dust.

The gas is scheduled to be connected and turned on this morning to our new stove so we are happy about that. The estimated time of arrival for that is between 10 - 12 this morning.

I still have some work to do in the office area today while Josie returns to work. Our attention is beginning to shift now to our planned trip to Jackson and we are getting excited about leaving on the 19th for that nice break in our schedules...

No comments:

Post a Comment