Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Progress Made


I changed over the homeowners insurance to the new house yesterday - for the third time in the last 60 days. Our insurance agent must think we are nuts having three different addresses in such a short time. It is what it is, and hopefully this will be the last change. That information is required by the escrow officer at the title company before we can close.

I also stopped into the resort office to speak with the manager about our plans and have extended our stay here until June 12. On that date, we will close up the fifth wheel and move it to the on site storage here for who knows how long. I have a cover for it and plan to get it totally ready by that time. I will make the one month extension payment today as our annual anniversary has arrived. Ordinarily, we would be leaving today for Jackson, Wyoming.

We both worked yesterday so not much else was done. My schedule picks up dramatically over the next week as I work tomorrow and again on Saturday Sunday and Monday. We may have some time off together over Memorial Day weekend which we hope to use to our advantage to tie up some loose ends on the new house...

No comments:

Post a Comment