Friday, May 22, 2015

Doctors Visits

It was a morning filled with visits to the doctor's office and, in Josie' case, The Women's Center at the Banner Del Webb Hospital for her procedure. She had an appointment, I did not.

Josie's procedure went smoothly and she had her biopsy's done and a mammogram done by the time I stopped in our family doctor's office. I had to give a blood sample and a urine sample so that the doctor could zero in on what my recent problems have been all about. Without knowing the detailed results, my doctors suspects that I have had an overload on my liver from all the medications and over the counter drugs I have been taking. I guess that will change. I also was given some medication for the severe itching I have been experiencing. Based on last nights' sleep - or lack thereof - it doesn't work real well. I still lost sleep the entire night as a result of the itching.

Josie will hear in about a week about her results and we believe that everything will be fine on her side.

I went to work yesterday afternoon and will have the next 6 days off which should give me some good opportunities to get some preparations made for our move. Both of us have the weekend off which is very nice for a change. We will meet our realtor at the house tomorrow to check out the repairs and to make sure everything has been cleaned. It's all downhill from here with only 5 days to go before closing...

No comments:

Post a Comment