Saturday, May 30, 2015

First Houseguests

We ended up meeting Debby at the house at 11 AM yesterday. She arrived with Brian, Amy and David and Jason shortly after Josie and I arrived. We spent about 45 minutes at the house and everybody got a good feel for what we are about to do. Of course, the house is still empty so it may be hard to visualize how it all will turn out once we get moved in.

There is no further word on the close date except that it will be next week. It is painful for us to waste these days by not getting anything packed and ready. There is just no place to put anything until we officially get the keys to the house. It is heating up outside and we expect to go to about 106 today and 109 tomorrow. In case anybody is interested, it is going to be 72 in Jackson, WY today. Great hiking weather.

I have been given the numbers to call to schedule my Ultra-Sound of my liver and bladder and also for a GI Doctor that I need to call to get started in figuring out what the problem is that is causing my illnesses which have been coming on about once a week. I'm in the itching phase of my latest attack and hope there is some relief soon for the symptoms I have had. We can't figure out what might be causing these reactions but the answer may be close at hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment