Saturday, May 16, 2015

New Theory

I don't believe now that the illness I have been struggling with the last couple days is a result of the ice cream/Listeria scare. The more research that I did on that illness, the less I believe that is what I had - although the symptoms are similar. The effects of Listeria take a period of incubation and I felt the symptoms the following day. I am now leaning toward a new medication that I started less than 30 days ago following my physical  It is a cholesterol lowering drug - Lipitor - which also has the same symptoms as possible side effects, including all of the itching that I have all over my body. I spent another sleepless night last night while suffering from the itchiness. I didn't do the research on that drug until after I took my daily dose yesterday so now I have to stop the medication and wait and see if that is the problem. If there is no improvement by Monday, I will call my doctor.

Today begins a stretch of three straight days working at Sam's Club so I hope there are no further complications. All three of those days are long ones. Josie works today but is off tomorrow.

The last word on our house is that the mortgage process is going forward and we expect to wrap it up early next week. Right now, it still looks like the 28th is a valid date for closing and we will - tentatively - move our goods from storage to the house on the 1st or 2nd of June...

No comments:

Post a Comment