Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day for Josie is always just the end to the long hours leading up to the day. I always joked that If I were to give her flowers on Mother's Day that she would throw them at me. As a result of both of us working a long day today, we kind of celebrated Mother's Day last night when she came home from another 12 hour day. I gave her a card, of course, and some decorated chocolate covered strawberries which is a bit different. We will really celebrate Mother's Day later this week when she gets a day off from work.

My hours today are from 10 AM until 6:30 PM. I don't mind working the full day as it gives a chance for one of the mothers to enjoy the day since Josie is working anyway. There is at least one that I work with that will enjoy the day with her family.

It is really difficult planning any moving activities until we get a 100% assurance that we will be closing on the 28th. I hope to be getting that assurance later this week. I have to give 15 days notice at the storage unit when we are going to vacate, so the 15th (Friday) is the latest I can wait to tell them we will be vacating on the 1st of June which is the date I have targeted. It is important to know for sure for other schedules that need to be set. All of the ducks should be lined up in a row by the time we get to the closing date. I researched the trailer rental aspect yesterday and we will rent a U-Haul trailer for at least two days to get things moved from the fifth wheel to the house. Which two days is all that remains to be set.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers...

No comments:

Post a Comment