Thursday, May 21, 2015

All Over But the Waiting

With the delivery yesterday of all the remaining requests by the mortgage underwriters, all that is left is the waiting for the close which will be next Thursday. There are definitely more hoops to jump through today to buy a house than there were ten years ago. I guess the industry has finally established some strict guidelines to eliminate the kind of implosion of the market that occurred in 2008. At least it seems that way to us.

Josie is off today and will have her breast procedure that she has been putting off for a couple months. They will take a needle biopsy of a small disturbance that was spotted last year. I will go with her for that and then I have to work this afternoon at 2:30 when we return.

My itchiness has returned and that throws a wrench into all of the theories I had before about medications causing this kind of reaction. I guess I will contact my doctor and try to find out what the deal is with the itching. Maybe I can get that done while Josie is having her two hour procedure. At any rate, it is driving me crazy and I need to get to the bottom of the cause...

No comments:

Post a Comment